or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • j razzj razz commented  · 

"Why should the utilisation of aborted fetal cells be a reason not to let your child be vaccinated?"
        This deals with the issue of supply and demand. At some point the fetal cell strain they are currently using will run out/degrade (pharmaceutical companies are already buying rights to new cell lines). By using the vaccines that were made using aborted fetal cells we are contributing to the future "need" of more aborted fetal cell lines. If it is okay to use today, then it is okay to use tomorrow type mentality. If we don't use the vaccines derived from aborted fetuses then we will effectively force the pharmaceutical companies to find alternatives.
        You can find supporting evidence directly from the two links directly below- I also provided this information in my previous link as well in the comment section. This is also the crux of the issue that Dr. Mohler hangs the discussion on.
        http://www.cogforlife.org/fetalvaccinetruth.htm#The_Need_for_Further_Fetal_Tissue_
        http://www.cogforlife.org/fetalvaccinetruth.htm#Encouraging_Further_Abortions_and_Research_

"It’s not like the babies were aborted for the vaccine."
        Are you sure about that?
        "...according to the Centers for Disease Control, an estimated 20%-25% of women who contract rubella during the first trimester of pregnancy could pass on Congenital Rubella Syndrome (CRS) to their unborn child. CRS can cause birth defects including deafness, cataracts, heart defects, mental retardation, and liver and spleen damage. Preying on this fear during the 1964 epidemic, some doctors in Pennsylvania began advising pregnant women who contracted the disease to abort their child. In a controlled study group, the Wistar Institute worked directly with the abortionists to collect and dissect the fetuses. It was from the 27th fetus that researchers extracted the live virus in the kidney of the baby to be used in the rubella vaccine."
        This was addressed in the link I provided below in one of the comments. However, here is the direct link that deals with this very issue:
        http://www.cogforlife.org/fetalvaccinetruth.htm#The_Abortions_and_Intention_of_Creating_Vaccines_

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Why should the utilisation of aborted fetal cells be a reason not to let your child be vaccinated? It's not like the babies were aborted for the vaccine. Surely it is not a bad thing that aborted fetuses are put to some use?

• j razzj razz commented  · 

I think this would be a good topic to cover as well. I personally have done a lot of research before making a decision concerning our first child. If you would like, you can read about it here: http://bloggeddownworld.blogspot.com/2009/07/vaccines-abortions-moral-dilemma.html

It really was a running log of sorts of me working through the issue as I came across new information. The bulk of the information is in the comments. I even posed this question to Dr. Mohler who addressed it in short on his radio program (you can find the link in my comments section on that post). My main issue (and the issue I brought before Mohler) is with some of the vaccines utilizing aborted fetal cells and the means by which they were obtained.

• bill nyebill nye commented  · 

Do it because there is no credible science that says otherwise

Feedback and Knowledge Base