I suggest you write about ...

Is the Rapture Biblical?

i used to believe the rapture because i was told it was in the bible but when i look at scripture with my limited understanding im not so sure?

31 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Amal GunaratneAmal Gunaratne shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • M***M*** commented  · 

You will go back and forth between pretrib and posttrib rapture, until you understand the nature of the Church being God's Covenant people and not just a "paranthesis" in God's program.
        In other words, God's Word doesn't teach the Rapture before the Tribulation. The only plan that God has for Jews is their joining the Wine of the Covenant people of God (Rom 11). The Wine isn't raptured, but Jewish nation will be grafted into it again.

• Dan SmithDan Smith commented  · 

You need to read John macAthur's sermons on the rapture. He just takes all those other beliefs about it and shows you with Biblical accuracy how they don't hold any water. And that the only one that makes sense Biblically is the rapture. Just go to gty.org and type in the Church, tribulation and the rapture. It also is the only view that fits the chronalogical order. Hopefull that will clear things up for you. It's not something for which to divide over but it is important for a number of reasons mainly because God's Word teaches it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base